[x_video_embed type=”16:9″ no_container=”true”][/x_video_embed]
- Set up skull with a single light source (Light coming from one side only)
- Using the supplied charcoal block, pencil and eraser, draw the skull from any angle/perspective you like
- We ask that you use 18×24 400 series strathmore paper. You can get it at your local art store. It is also available at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc. Or you can purchase it online HERE.
- If you can’t get this pad before the assignment is due, you may draw on any surface recommended for charcoal
- Scan/Photograph the completed drawing and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Week 0”.
This will give us a baseline from which to build. We will come back to this subject over the coming weeks as you learn to apply principles from the course. We are looking forward to working with you.
–Back To Inside Fireside Main Page–
• • • •